Fire Warden Training
Fire Warden Training Course
Fire Wardens/Fire Marshal’s are responsible for preparing an Emergency Plan, outlining the actions to be taken in the event of a fire, which is to be put into action by them in the event of a fire outbreak.
This course trains attendees on how to be a Fire Warden and also provides them training on how to use a Fire Extinguisher
Who Should Attend This Course:
Anyone who wants to qualify as an Fire Warden / Fire Marshal in the Workplace.
The training modules incorporated within this course are as follows:
Module 1: Legislation
Module 2: Evacuation procedures
Module 3: Triangle of Fire
Module 4: Classification of Fires
Module 5: Causes of Fire
Module 6: Spread of Fire
Module 7: Smoke Behaviour
Module 8: Moving in Smoke and Darkness
Module 9: Search Procedures
Module 10: Assembly Points
Module 11: Fire Alarm Systems
Module 12: Use of Fire Extinguishers
Practical use and Demonstration of the fire extinguishers on the day is also included in our training centre.
Course Aims & Objectives:
The overall objectives of this course are to:
- Identify possible fire hazards in the workplace.
- Assist in the fire risk assessment process.
- Understand how fires can occur and how fire and smoke can spread.
- Identify the correct type of fire equipment for the class of fire.
- Identify if your premises are equipped with appropriate fire alarms, detectors, emergency lighting and fire fighting equipment.
- Ensure fire equipment is inspected and maintained as frequently as necessary.
- Advise staff on measures to reduce the risk of fire occurring, and on action to take in the event of an emergency.
Successful candidates will be issued with a Certificate of Competence in Fire Warden Training.
Book Your Seat Today!
Get In Touch
Should you have any questions about the full range of courses offered, please ring us or complete the contact form with your query and we will be in touch asap.
Killeenleagh, Kanturk, Co. Cork P51 Y6H3
(+353) 87 225 2465