Working at Heights
Working at Heights Course
Working at height training covers the safety around the use of working at height equipment such as ladders, scaffold, mobile scaffold, harness & fall arrest. We cover various industries such as construction, agriculture, manufacturing & maintenance environment.
Who Should Attend This Course:
The course is perfect for training employees in proper safety practices and in the use and maintenance of any equipment required to ensure they are working safely at height.
The training modules incorporated within this course are as follows:
• Legislation & Regulations around working at height
• Fall restraint
• Fall arrest
• Working at height hazard management
• Inspection of harnesses / lanyards / anchorage
• Selection and fitting of a harness
• Safe use of ladders
• Fall Dynamics
• Selecting fall arrest for working with MEWP’s
• Logging & maintenance of working at height equipment
1/2 day course.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Competence, which remains valid for 3 years.
Book Your Seat Today!
From This Course
Get In Touch
Should you have any questions about the full range of courses offered, please ring us or complete the contact form with your query and we will be in touch asap.
Killeenleagh, Kanturk, Co. Cork P51 Y6H3
(+353) 87 225 2465